About this item
- Get cleaner*, great-tasting, water without the waste^ with Brita Elite water filter replacements; you can save money and replace 1,800 single-use plastic water bottles^ per year; Packaging may vary
- Reduces 99% of lead, filters Chlorine (taste and odor), Cadmium, Mercury, Benzene, Asbestos, and more; Brita Elite filters out more than 3x the contaminants vs. standard Brita filters*
- The Brita Elite lasts 3x longer than Pur filters and 6x longer than standard ZeroWater filters; only replace the Brita Elite water filter 2x a year, about 6 months**
- Compatible with all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Stream; just insert filter into reservoir, line up pitcher notch with filter groove, press firmly to ensure tight seal
- Blue in color and made without BPA, Brita Elite filters feature a pull-top cap for easy removal and with no presoaking, filter installation is fast and simple
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better longer with Brita Longlast+ Pitcher Replacement Filters, which remove 99% of lead in your water. These long-lasting water filters are made with pleated filter technology for 3x longer life compared to 40 gallon filters. Longlast+ replacement filters reduce lead, asbestos, mercury, benzene, cadmium, and more. Change the Longlast+ filters every 120 gallons, about every 6 months for best performance. The pull top cap on these filters makes insertion and removal easy. With activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odor, these filters deliver great-tasting water and maintain a healthy level of fluoride (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water). The fibrous matrix in the filter holds active ingredients in place so no black flecks appear in your water. One Longlast+ Filter can replace 900 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles and reduces more contaminants vs. PUR and ZeroWater (based on NSF/WQA certifications for Brita OB06, PUR PPF951K, and ZeroWater ZF-201 pitcher filters as of 10/15/20). See certifications. Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water. Vs. tap. No bottles to throw away. 16.9 oz bottle. Approximate timing based on average family usage and 120-gallon filter.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.31 x 2.31 x 5.31 inches|
|Item Weight||0.13 Pounds|
|External Testing Certification||WQA|
|Product Benefits||Removes Lead|
|Product Dimensions||2.31 x 2.31 x 5.31 inches|
|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
There are no reviews yet.